Private Pay Rates
Equine Assisted Therapy Group
Per Group 1.5hour group $125
No show fee $45
- Agreement of Financial Responsibility
Thank you for choosing us as your provider. We are committed to providing quality care and service to all of our clients. The following is a statement of our financial policy, which we require that you read and agree to prior to any treatment.
• Please understand that payment of your bill is considered part of your treatment. Fees are payable when services are rendered. We accept cash, check, credit cards, and pre-approved insurance for which we are a contracted provider.
• It is your responsibility to know your own insurance benefits, including whether we are a contracted provider with your insurance company, your covered benefits and any exclusions in your insurance policy, and any pre-authorization requirements of your insurance company.
• We will attempt to confirm your insurance coverage prior to your treatment. It is your responsibility to provide current and accurate insurance information, including any updates or changes in coverage. Should you fail to provide this information, you will be financially responsible.
• If we have a contract with your insurance company we will bill your insurance company first, less any copayment(s) or deductible(s), and then bill you for any amount determined to be your responsibility. This process generally takes 45-60 days from the time the claim is received by the insurance company.
• If we do not contract with your insurance company, you will be expected to pay for all services rendered at the end of your visit. We will provide you with a statement that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
• Proof of payment and photo ID are required for all clients. We will ask to make a copy of your ID and insurance card for our records. Providing a copy of your insurance card does not confirm that your coverage is effective or that the services rendered will be covered by your insurance company.
• Please understand some insurance coverages have Out-of-Network benefits that have co-insurance charges, higher co-payments and limited annual benefits. If your received services are part of an Out-of-Network benefit, your portion of financial responsibility may be higher than the In- Network rate.